The Best In Catholic Religious Education for Parishes & Schools
Founded in 2004, CatechismClass.com produces sacramental preparation, adult education, and children's religious education courses. While we offer our programs to individuals and families, we also proudly serve many parishes. Whether you are a parish priest, a Catholic school teacher, or a Director of Religious Education, our goal is to make your life easier and provide you with the best religious education materials for you and your students. Our programs are convenient, complete, flexible, and entirely online. Our mission is to make all of our students saints and scholars.
CatechismClass.com programs are not simply an online PDF! We are proud to offer an intuitive, feature-rich experience that enables real-time notifications for DRE and catechists, automated grading, roster reports, and much more!
There are many benefits and we are happy to answer any questions to make sure CatechismClass.com will work for you. Click here for a PowerPoint overview of the benefits of CatechismClass.com for your parish.
Accountability As A Program Hallmark
One of the founding hallmarks of our program as built by Fr. James Zatalava is that there is accountability built into all of our lessons. As students take lessons, you will receive instantaneous quiz reports of their progress. You will see the questions, how well they did, the amount of time they spent on a lesson, and have the ability to issue retakes for quizzes that need them. In addition to these instant quizzes, you may at any time log in to run a roster report to see how your students are doing, their cumulative scores, the average time spent on lessons, etc to ensure that they are learning the materials.
Online education does not mean less of a quality religious education. Our lessons are some of the most complete and through ones ever produced. Our accountability features will empower you to ensure that your students are truly spend quality time on each and every lesson.
CatechismClass.com Parish Programs Are:
- Faithful to the Catholic Church's Magisterium
- Flexible self-study courses allowing students of all ages to learn online at their own pace.
- Interactive courses incorporating videos, ways to live out the Faith in person, and age appropriated quizzes graded by CatechismClass.com as part of our unique 7 step format for catechesis
- Fully narrated, allowing auditory students to easily listen to the content, in addition to reading it.
- Beautifully designed with hundreds of inspiring Catholic images throughout to enhance the learning experience.
- Balanced with lessons on doctrine, morality, Christian living, prayer, and stories on the saints.
- Centered on Family Faith Formation. The family that prays together, stays together. Our programs are designed for children to learn along with their parents.
- Offered at a discount of up to 60% for parishes who order in bulk. Want to learn more? Contact us today!
How Can CatechismClass.com Be Right for Your Parish?
- Supplemental Program - Use CatechismClass.com Alongside Your Current Programs
- Great for adults or children with special needs who are unable to attend weekly classes
- Allows students to catch up for grade levels missed in past years
- Individuals can work on the materials as a supplement to enhance what they are learning through a traditional textbook.
- Core Program - Use CatechismClass.com As Your Primary Religious Education Curriculum
- Students can complete their work online at home, whether they be children in CCD, catechumens in RCIA, marriage preparation couples, candidates for Confirmation, godparents, and much more
- CatechismClass.com is uniquely poised, based on 15+ years of history, to serve parishes seeking at-home religious education curriculums, especially due to COVID-19 and the closure of parish religious education classes resulting from it.
- Teachers, Directors of Religious Education, and priests have the ability to teach in the classroom using the online text and can set up in person classes to discuss, if desired, at a cadence that works for everyone.
Flexible & Affordable License Agreement Options
Are you not sure on the number of students you will have? Then our discounted license agreements may be an ideal option for your parish. We offer license agreement bundles for both children and for adult level programs. The Parish License Agreements differs from individual grade programs in a few respects:
- Student signed up with the License Agreement will have access to the lessons and tests for a one-year period. After that period is up, they will lose access to the materials.
- There is no per student cost.
- Payment plans and payment via the mail options available upon request.
The Parish License Agreement for Children's Programs allows parishes, schools, and other institutions the ability to sign up students for any Kindergarten through high school programs. The License allows up to 300 students to be registered for a 365-day period for an extremely low equivalent per-student price.
The Parish License Agreement for Adult Programs allows parishes, schools, and other institutions the ability to sign up students for any adult faith formation materials with the exception of Parent / Godparent Baptism Preparation Classes. The License allows up to 200 adults to be registered for a 365-day period for an extremely low equivalent per-student price.