Baptism Preparation Program (For Either Godparents or Parents)
Price: $34.95Each parent and godparent will need his or her own account and lesson.
CatechismClass.com publishes a best selling and one-of-a-kind online Baptism Preparation Course. This course is ideal for those who are studying to prepare for their child's Baptism or to be Godparents. The course itself combines video and text instruction.Course Highlights:
- Upon successful completion of this program, users have the ability to request a Certificate of Completion. Certificates are issued within only 2 - 3 business days. To those who order expedited processing, certificates are made available even quicker - guaranteed in 24 hours!
- This course is written by Fr. James Zatalava and offered for a nominal price through CatechismClass.com.
- Thousands of users successfully complete this course each year who are studying for Baptisms in the United States, Canada, and 40 other countries.
- Personalized Mentoring and Correspondence with Certified Catechists Available.
- The recommended time to take this course is 1 - 2 hours.
- This price includes all materials for the course as well as the preparation of the standard certificate of completion.
In this best-selling course, you will learn:
- The Role of Baptism, its Necessity, and what original sin is
- Baptism in the Early Church
- The essential rite of Baptism including the minister of Baptism, the effects of Baptism, and the baptismal character
- The facts on infant baptism, unbaptized infants, non-Catholic Baptisms, and RCIA
- The role of godparents and how it is a true blessing and a great responsibility
- Much more!