Baptism Preparation Program (For Either Godparents or Parents)
Price: $34.95Each parent and godparent will need his or her own account and lesson.
Product DescriptionCatechismClass.com publishes a best selling and one-of-a-kind online Baptism Preparation Course. This course is ideal for those who are studying to prepare for their child's Baptism or to be Godparents.
- Upon successful completion of this program, users have the ability to request a Certificate of Completion. Certificates are issued within only 2 - 3 business days. To those who ordered expedited processing, certificates are made available even quicker - guaranteed in 24 hours!
- This course is written by Fr. James Zatalava and offered for a nominal price through CatechismClass.com.
- Thousands of users successfully complete this course each year.
- The recommended time to take this course is 1 - 2 hours.
- This price includes all materials for the course as well as the preparation of the standard certificate of completion.
In this best-selling course, you will learn:
- The Role of Baptism, its Necessity, and what original sin is
- Baptism in the Early Church
- The essential rite of Baptism including the minister of Baptism, the effects of Baptism, and the baptismal character
- The facts on infant baptism, unbaptized infants, non-Catholic Baptisms, and RCIA
- The role of godparents and how it is a true blessing and a great responsibility
- Much more!