Online Children's Catholic Education Classes
CatechismClass.com Children's Program Highlights
- CatechismClass.com proudly offers a variety of children's faith formation courses for both parishes and individual families.
- Highly Affordable Courses with Volume Discounts Available
- Faithful to the Catholic Church's Magisterium
- Flexible Online-Self Study Courses. Students learn online at their own pace since not everyone learns at the same speed or in the same way.
- Interactive lessons combining text with beautiful artwork, music, audio prayers, interactive activities, and automatically graded quizzes.
- Significant Time Saver. We handle all record-keeping and grading to make it easier on parents and parishes.
What Do CatechismClass.com Children's Courses Include?
- Readings with commentary and explanations from authoritative Catholic sources.
- Relevant Scripture Passages and Catechism Passages in each lesson.
- The Scripture passages and the Catechism references are synthesized into a form that consistently makes the link between the two.
- Information on the lives and spirituality of the saints as they pertain to the lesson and the Liturgical Calendar.
- Practice of essential Catholic Prayers in both English and Latin along with audio pronunciation included.
- Links to various legitimate and age-appropriate Catholic websites that reinforce the lesson and provide additional readings to help your children explore the Faith.
- Activities that reinforce the lesson (e.g. living out the works of mercy, participation in the parish life and community, fun and engaging projects, and interactive online activities. The Faith must be lived out and is not a mere intellectual exercise. We strive to help make your children holy.
- Devotional and pious prayers to say as a conclusion to the lesson.
Accountability & Integrity
One of the founding hallmarks of our program as built by Fr. James Zatalava is that there is accountability built into all of our lessons. As your students take lessons, you will receive instantaneous quiz reports of their progress. You will see the questions, how well they did, the amount of time they spent on a lesson, and have the ability to issue retakes for quizzes that need them. In addition to these instant quizzes, you may at any time log in to run a roster report to see how your students are doing, their cumulative scores, the average time spent on lessons, etc to ensure that they are learning the materials.
Online education does not mean less of a quality religious education. Our lessons are some of the most complete and through ones ever produced. Our accountability features will empower you to ensure that your students are truly spend quality time on each and every lesson.
Prefer to not receive these test reports? That is fine. You can easily turn off this feature and use our programs as a home study program too.
How Can CatechismClass.com Be Right for Your Parish?
- Supplemental Program
- Great for students with special needs (i.e., disabled children and children with learning disabilities) who are unable to attend weekly classes or those with scheduling conflicts. Our courses are available anytime of the day.
- Allows students to catch up for previous years of missed religious education.
- Students can work on the materials as a supplement to enhance what they are learning through a traditional textbook. Parishes often comment on the exceptional quality of our programs.
- Primary Religious Education Program
- Use our courses as your primary religious education materials and no longer buy expensive text books that students easily lose. Children complete their work online at home. Parishes may use the materials in a classroom setting or in a virtual classroom.
- Students may complete their quizzes at home with their parents, encouraging family faith formation.
- Teachers, Directors of Religious Education, and Priests have the ability to teach in the classroom using the online text and can set meeting times at the interval that works best for the parish, if you wish to still meet in person at a certain cadence. Or, use our programs in any virtual meetings and display our course on the screen. Students can then be asked to continue reading the materials after class and submit their chapter ending quizzes.