Online Children's Catholic Education Classes
- • Used by parents at home as well as by parishes for children's faith formation.
- • Highly Affordable
- • Faithful to the Catholic Church's Magisterium
- • Flexible (Students learn online at their own pace)
- • Interactive program with beautiful artwork, music, interactive activities, and quizzes graded by CatechismClass.com
- • Accountable (Those studying under Parishes who have an account on the system will receive instantaneous quiz reports when their students take a quiz.)
How Can CatechismClass.com Be Right for Your Parish?
- • Supplemental Program to use with children needing online courses
- • Great for children with special needs (i.e., disabled children and children with learning disabilities) who are unable to attend weekly classes
- • Allows students to catch up for grade levels missed in past years
- • Children can work on the materials as supplemental to enhance what they are learning through a traditional textbook
- • Use CatechismClass.com as the main text for your religious education programs
- • Children complete their work online at home
- • Teachers have the ability to teach in the classroom using printed copies of the material or project the material on the screen
- • Teachers will receive materials and enhanced teacher resources free of charge