Online Catholic Homeschooling Program
As a homeschooling parent, you have options in your children's education. Look no further than CatechismClass.com, the producer of a first-of-its-kind online Catholic homeschooling curriculum. Founded in 2004, CatechismClass.com has been leading the way in online Catholic Faith Formation for homeschoolers. We have helped teach thousands of students in the fullness of the Faith through our programs.
CatechismClass.com Program Hallmarks
- Simple & Affordable Pricing Structure.
- Flexible & Easy to Use Programs.
- Traditional & Faithful Curriculum.
- Fully narrated with the push of a button.
- Developed by Priests and Moms Working Hand in Hand.
What Do CatechismClass.com Homeschooling Programs Include?
- Readings with commentary and explanations from authoritative Catholic sources.
- Relevant Scripture Passages and Catechism Passages in each lesson.
- The Scripture passages and the Catechism references are synthesized into a form that consistently makes the link between the two.
- Information on the lives and spirituality of the saints as they pertain to the lesson and the Liturgical Calendar.
- Practice of essential Catholic Prayers in both English and Latin along with audio pronunciation included.
- Links to various legitimate and age-appropriate Catholic websites that reinforce the lesson and provide additional readings to help your children explore the Faith.
- Activities that reinforce the lesson (e.g. living out the works of mercy, participation in the parish life and community, fun and engaging projects, and interactive online activities. The Faith must be lived out and is not a mere intellectual exercise. We strive to help make your children holy.
- Devotional and pious prayers to say as a conclusion to the lesson.
Automated Grading & Recording Keeping
We handle the planning, the material gathering, and much of the teaching. You have no more need for expensive book purchases and the evaluating and grading. All of our interactive lessons contain a quiz that is automatically graded. All you have to do is login and you're ready to go!
We do not require expensive textbook purchases! Our children's programs have all the relevant text included in the lesson.
Interested in Learning More or Viewing A Sample Lesson?
Explore our grade programs on our Courses Page by clicking here. Preview the courses and see the content by purchasing a single lesson or two before buying an entire course.
Interested in saving money? Homeschoolers may purchase four grades at a single time and save 20% total. Lock in the savings now and use the grades for the next few years with your child. Programs never not expire. Use them now or in the future. And all future editions of current grades will automatically be switched out for you. Never pay extra for new editions again.
- Homeschool Level I -- Grades 1 - 4
- Homeschool Level II -- Grades 5 - 8
- Homeschool Level III -- Grades 9 - 12