By purchasing Apologetics 101 you save $29.95 versus the combined cost of the individual lessons
What is an apologetic? Simply put, an apologetic is an argument meant to persuade. Trial lawyers use apologetics every day to persuade juries and judges to adopt their point of view. But we, too, are exposed to apologetics everyday as we listen to advertising touting one product over another, or as we listen to our lawn care provider explain why we should continue using him to mow our lawn and trim our shrubs instead of a cheaper company down the street. No high theology to be found here! To the contrary, this course arms Catholics, both young and old, with easy to understand basics necessary to defend their Catholic Faith and to comfortably share this faith with others. If you are just beginning your walk as a newly committed Catholic or if you are a Cradle Catholic to whom the basic ways of the faith have become foggy, this course is for you.
All CatechismClass Lessons follow our time-tested 7 Step format: Introduction, Opening Prayers, Scripture and Commentary, Catechism Passages, Integration of the Lesson Topic, an activity, and a closing prayer.
- Apologetics #1: Getting Started with Apologetics
- Apologetics #2: The Existence of God
- Apologetics #3: Which God? Part 1
- Apologetics #4: Which God? Part 2
- Apologetics #5: The Christian Holy Books Part 1 – The Old Testament
- Apologetics #6: The Christian Holy Books Part 2 – The New Testament
- Apologetics #7: The Christian Holy Books Part 3 – The Bible
- Apologetics #8: The Church Begins
- Apologetics #9: Which Church?
- Apologetics #10: One, True, Catholic, and Apostolic Church
Other Courses similar to Apologetics 101:
- The Life of Christ in the Gospels
- The Sacraments
- The Old Testament
- The Twelve: Lives and Legends of The Holy Apostles
- Introduction to Catholicism
Apologetics 101 is part of the following Package(s):
Purchase this Course in a package with other Courses and save even more !