12th Grade 2nd Semester Program
By purchasing 12th Grade 2nd Semester Program you save $14.93 versus the combined cost of the individual lessons
In this 2nd semester for 12th grade, we will look at the reassuring and stable structure of our Church, as well as the Church’s teachings on how we should relate to secular society. These 12th-grade lessons will ground students in the truth of Sacred Tradition and the richness of our faith so that they will be ready to be SALT, preserving & proclaiming these treasures, and LIGHT by showing the way Home for all our neighbors — in order to build the Kingdom of God.
The CatechismClass.com High School Program follows the program designed by the USCCB in 2008 called "Doctrinal Elements of a Curriculum Framework for the Development of Catechetical Materials for Young People of High School Age." The outline for this program was developed by the Committee on Evangelization and Catechesis of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB). CatechismClass.com is one of the first programs to create a high school program modeled after the USCCB's framework.What Do CatechismClass.com High School Programs Include?
- Readings with commentary and explanations from authoritative Catholic sources.
- Relevant Scripture Passages and Catechism Passages in each lesson.
- The Scripture passages and the Catechism references are synthesized into a form that consistently makes the link between the two.
- Information on the lives and spirituality of the saints as they pertain to the lesson and the Liturgical Calendar.
- Practice of essential Catholic Prayers in both English and Latin along with audio pronunciation included.
- Links to various legitimate and age-appropriate Catholic websites that reinforce the lesson and provide additional readings to help your children explore the Faith.
- Activities that reinforce the lesson (e.g., living out the works of mercy, participation in the parish life and community, fun and engaging projects, and interactive online activities. The Faith must be lived out and is not a mere intellectual exercise. We strive to help make your children holy.
- Devotional and pious prayers to say as a conclusion to the lesson.
- Automated Grading & Recording Keeping: We handle the planning, the material gathering, and much of the teaching. You have no more need for expensive book purchases and evaluating and grading manually. All of our interactive lessons contain a quiz that is automatically graded. All you have to do is login and you're ready to go!
We do not require expensive textbook purchases! Our children's programs have all the relevant text included in the lesson.
All CatechismClass Lessons follow our time-tested 7 Step format: Introduction, Opening Prayers, Scripture and Commentary, Catechism Passages, Integration of the Lesson Topic, an activity, and a closing prayer. CatechismClass.com Programs never expires. Your purchase of this course will always be accessible in the future. And the program price also includes all online grading, quizzes, and activities at no additional cost.