First Confession Capstone Lesson for Young Catholics
This stand alone lesson may not meet the requirements for a certificate. Please use the Course Selector to determine your proper requirements for this program.
The First Confession Capstone Lesson was written by Fr. James Zatalava, the founder of CatechismClass.com to finalize the Confession Preparation Program. This lesson is intended for children aged 2nd through 6th grade.
In this course, you will learn:
- The necessity of Confession for the forgiveness of sins in God's plan of salvation
- The essential elements required for a valid Confession
- The horror of what sin is and why we need forgiveness
- The how-to process for making your confession
- The benefits of living a life of grace with frequent confession
This course is often paired with a grade catechism class in order to earn a certificate of completion. To those who meet the requirements as outlined in the "Course Selector" on our website, this lesson can earn a Certificate of Completion in First Confession Preparation.