Lesson 470: Traditional Confirmation Preparation Lesson
This lesson is meant to serve as a means of preparation in conjunction with other education for the reception of the Traditional Rite of Confirmation (1962). For preparation not exclusive to the Traditional Rite, please see our other Standard Confirmation Preparation Course.
In this course, you will learn:
- What is the reason for the Sacrament of Confirmation?
- How is Baptism (and other Sacraments) related to Confirmation?
- What are some key facts that a Confirmed Catholic needs to know?
- What are the Gifts and Fruits of the Holy Ghost?
- What will be expected of me during the Confirmation Mass?
To those who meet the requirements as outlined in the "Course Calculator"
on our website, this lesson can earn a Certificate in Confirmation Preparation.
Buy Traditional Confirmation Preparation Lesson for only $19.95
Other Courses similar to Traditional Confirmation Preparation Lesson:Sacraments #5: Confirmation