Confirmation Capstone Lesson for Young Catholics
This stand alone lesson may not meet the requirements for a certificate. Please use the Course Selector to determine your proper requirements for this program.
The Confirmation Capstone Lesson was written by Fr. James Zatalava, the founder of CatechismClass.com to finalize the Confirmation Preparation Program. This lesson is meant for elementary-age children.
This lesson also works well in dioceses following the Restored Order of the Sacraments, moving Confirmation to a younger age. It also works well with older students who have learning disabilities and need a program at a younger reading level.
In this course, you will learn:
- What is the reason for the Sacrament of Confirmation?
- How is Baptism (and other Sacraments) related to Confirmation?
- What are some key facts that a Confirmed Catholic needs to know?
- What are the Gifts and Fruits of the Holy Ghost?
- What will be expected of me during the Confirmation Mass?
This course is often paired with catechism training in order to earn a certificate for Confirmation Preparation. To those who meet the requirements as outlined in the "Course Calculator" on our website, this lesson can earn a Certificate of Completion in Confirmation Preparation. For preparation exclusive to the Tridentine Latin Rite (1962), please see our other Traditional Latin Mass Confirmation Preparation Course.