9th Grade 1st Semester Program
By purchasing 9th Grade 1st Semester Program you save $23.90 versus the combined cost of the individual lessons
The purpose of this course is to give students a general knowledge and appreciation of the Sacred Scriptures. Through their study of the Bible, they will come to encounter the living Word of God, Jesus Christ. In the course, they will learn about the Bible.
All CatechismClass Lessons follow our time-tested 7 Step format: Introduction, Opening Prayers, Scripture and Commentary, Catechism Passages, Integration of the Lesson Topic, an activity, and a closing prayer. Quizzes end each of the lessons. CatechismClass.com Programs never expire. Your purchase of this course will always be accessible in the future. And the program price also includes all online grading, quizzes, and activities at no additional cost.
- 9th Grade: Lesson 1: Knowing God
- 9th Grade: Lesson 2: Sacred Scripture
- 9th Grade: Lesson 3: How the Bible Came To Be
- 9th Grade: Lesson 4: Scripture in the Church
- 9th Grade: Lesson 5: Understanding Scripture
- 9th Grade: Lesson 6: Scripture & Science
- 9th Grade: Lesson 7: Old Testament
- 9th Grade: Lesson 8: New Testament
- 9th Grade: Lesson 9: Synoptic Gospels
- 9th Grade: Lesson 10: Gospel of John
- 9th Grade: Lesson 11: Challenges to the Legitimacy of the Bible
Other Courses similar to 9th Grade 1st Semester Program:
9th Grade 1st Semester Program is part of the following Package(s):
- [Previous Edition] Young Adult RCIA
- Homeschool Level III - Grades 9 - 12
- Complete All Access Pass
- All Access Pass - Children
Purchase this Course in a package with other Courses and save even more !